Last Updated: February 28, 2022
By submitting your data (as the “Data Provider”) to Connectbase, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions, as may be updated from time to time. Connectbase, as part of its business, makes network route, pricing and building data available to third parties and for Connectbase’s internal use (“Authorized Users” as defined below) and such information (“Data” as defined below) provided to Connectbase by Data Provider.
- Data: “Data” is defined to be information provided by Data Provider that will be used in Connectbase’s Network Finder service module or may also be used in other Connectbase service modules. Data includes, but not limited to leased or owned network route information (fiber, cable, etc.), cell tower locations, network specific data, building location data, peering points, points of presence (PoPs), data center locations, other switching center locations or Data Provider service pricing information.
- Authorized Users “Authorized Users” are defined as, but not limited to, wholesale buyers, market buyers, customers of Connectbase, channel partners, consultants as well as Connectbase itself.
- Permission; No Payment; Attribution. Data Provider hereby grants Connectbase a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, permission to access, reproduce, analyze, copy, publish, or distribute the Data to Authorized Users and use the Data for any lawful purpose (“Permission”). Data Provider acknowledges that the Data is used to provide network and building serviceability to market buyers. Data Provider also grants Connectbase the right to attribute the Data provided to the Data Provider in any use by Connectbase.
- DATA PROVIDER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. By providing Data to Connectbase, the Data Provider represents and warrants that: (a) the individual uploading the Data has the power and authority to provide the Data to Connectbase; and (b) Data Provider warrants and represents that if Data previously provided is found to be incorrect or inaccurate, it will notify Connectbase and provide updated Data.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. Data Provider understands and agrees that the information and Data is not independently verified for accuracy and completeness by Connectbase. Connectbase accepts the Data provided on an “as is” basis and Connectbase neither assumes nor accepts any liability, including liability in negligence or negligent misstatement, by the Data Provider for any inaccuracy or incompleteness in such information or data. Connectbase shall have no obligation to update or correct Data used by Connectbase.
- Limitation of Liability and Covenant Not to Sue. Connectbase, its parent, affiliates and sponsors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, or agents will not be liable to Data Provider or anyone else for any loss or damage, including any direct, indirect, incidental, and consequential damages, whether foreseeable or not, based on any theory of liability, resulting in whole or in part from access to or use of the Data provided to Connectbase. Data Provider will not bring any claim for damages against Connectbase, its parent, affiliates and sponsors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, or agents in any court or otherwise arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the Data, or Connectbase’s use of the Data.
- Provision of Data; Discontinuance of Use of Data. Data Provider may update, modify or cease providing updates of the Data at any time, by providing Connectbase thirty (30) days written notice. Connectbase may cease using the Data at any time and may notify Data Provider in writing if Connectbase ceases use of the Data.
- Contact: Questions relating to these Terms and Conditions, including notices, requests for permission to use trademarks and trade names, should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicable Law and Forum. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the state of Delaware, without regard to conflicts of law principles.
I am still interested in submitting my data to Connectbase but I have some questions about these Terms and Conditions.
Please leave your details here to be contacted by our contracts department.