Accessibility statements should contain at least the following:
* A commitment to accessibility for people with disabilities
* The accessibility standard applied, such as WCAG 2.1
* Contact information in case users encounter problems
It is also advisable to include the following information:
* Any known limitations, to avoid frustration of your users
* Measures taken by your organization to ensure accessibility
* Technical prerequisites, such as supported web browsers
* Environments in which the content has been tested to work
* References to applicable national or local laws and policies
[Company name] is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
We strive to substantially conform with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. We inspect and test changes to our platform prior to implementation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website and encourage you to report any accessibility issues you may encounter by contacting us at [email@example.com] or at [000.000.0000] so we can assist you.